What is eDofE?
To achieve an Award, you need to prove what activities you’ve been doing, show how you’ve progressed and how you’ve met the goals you set for each section.
eDofE is the online system that means you can record your DofE programme and activities, prove what you’ve done in loads of different ways and where you add the final assessor report.
- You select what you want to do for each section and get your Leader to approve it online
- If you like to collect pictures about what you’ve done you can do so in a variety of formats – from jpeg photos or scans (of certificates, thank you letters etc)
- Your Leaders can view your eDofE pictures and approve them easily
- It’s accessible 24/7, whenever you want to check on your progress or add some evidence
- Once you open your account you can progress all of your edofe by using m.edofe.org on a smartphone. Its very easy!
- Your Assessors can submit evidence via our website at https://edofe.org/Assessor or by completing the relevant cards in your Welcome Pack which you can then scan in (see below)
- You get the latest DofE news and offers
- You have access to the FREE eDofE Mapping system to create expedition maps!
- You can message and communicate with your Leaders and other participants in your group
- You can’t lose it
Once you’re a DofE participant, your Leader will set up your eDofE account – and you’re ready to start choosing your activities and setting your objectives.
You can sign in to eDofE from the tab above or on any page of the DofE website, red box, top right